Broadening participation in CS with after school clubs -
Girls Who Code
** Highly Recommended by Maryland teachers **
- Joining is free, they'll even give you funding to support your club!
- Participating is free
- Resources are free
- Club leaders can be teachers, parents, librarians, or any adult.
- Club leaders do NOT need to have CS experience. The materials are high quality, fun, easy-to-use, and comprehensive.
Find all the resources you need at GirlsWhoCode.com or email Kibret Yebetit, our local leader with questions at kibret.yebetit at girlswhocode.com
- Club Locations: girlswhocode.com/locations
- Clubs Partnership Form
- Clubs Flyer
- Summer Immersion Program Flyer
Join CSTA-MD to make connections with other teachers around the state and get advice on how to have a successful club experience.