Highly Recommended Elementary Resources
Time, funding, testing, and research have gone into these materials. Are you using the best of what the computer science community has to offer?
Made in Maryland
- Howard County Cornerstones in Computational thinking curriculum.
CSinSF (Computer Science in San Francisco)
Scratch programming K-12
- lessons aligning to ELA topics
- and many other subject areas
- Everyday Computing (math and CT with UDL)
- ThinkFun.com logic and puzzles on and off computers (games , group activities, and online puzzles)
- Floor robots such as BeeBots or Robot Mice
- Bebras Challenge http://www.bebraschallenge.org/
- Colorado repository of CS resources
- ECS-Net. A repository of integrated lessons from teachers around Maryland.
this page is at bit.ly/MDelementary