Cyber Month Activities for Female Students in grades 7-12
Sponsored by the National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT),
- Register for NRL Cyber Week -- all students must fill out this E-form in order to take part in the program.
- All lessons will be recorded and posted via Google Classroom. Students, teachers, and parents may join our Google Classroom to access daily lessons, materials, and recordings.
Invite your students to play some games to learn more cyber. These are listed for novices
- puzzle game: the cyber haunted ride starts 5pm 10/6 https://cybercarnival.katzcy.com/cyber-haunted-ride
- in Cyt games: lessons with games on email security and software updates inCyt lessons are embedded in the gameplay where players engage with colorful characters and friendly competition. https://cybercarnival.katzcy.com/play-incyt-by-shyfted
- Hacker harvest 10/16 3-5pm Jeopardy style questions. https://cybercarnival.katzcy.com/hacker-harvest
- Zombie hacker hunt 10/26-10/28 starting 10am capture the flag. https://cybercarnival.katzcy.com/zombie-hacker-hunt