Maryland Center for Computing Education (MCCE)
Supporting Maryland Computer Science Education.
Register for summer PD. Learn something new or build your skills. Visit cs4md.com/pd to register.
Explore enrollment in Computer Science courses in Maryland at the newly released data dashboard.
The 2020 State of CS report describes how equity can be prioritized within state policy: Celebrate Maryland progress!
- View the current and previous Newsletters to hear about people across MD and events supporting computer science education.
- Praxis study sessions and workshops for CS certification repeat every season. Visit cs4md.com/pd to reserve a spot.
- Webinar recordings and presentations feature Maryland teachers and programs.
- View recordings from previous IHE summits.
- Round #3 RFP mini-grants are available now.
- Read more about the MCCE grant program to reward teachers who add on a CS endorsement.
- CSTA-MD is holding free teacher meetups around the state. Join the CSTA (computer science teachers association) Maryland chapter to view events offered by this volunteer group of teachers statewide. **Note: many meetups will be offered online instead of in-person.
- Professional Development for 2021 will all be online. Join monthly meetups, or request a mentor for the courses you are teaching. REGISTER NOW!
Watch our videos:
- Webinar recordings and presentations are updated regularly.
- Giving Blind and Visually Impaired Students a Chance to Learn Computer Science
- 2020 Maryland Computing Education Summit (higher education)
- 2019 Maryland Computing Education Summit video interviews and photos.
- Maryland CS Education YouTube Channel includes advice and support for remote learning, CS Praxis study support, university presentations, and more.
MCCE Annual Report (2018-2019)
MCCE Annual Report (2019-2020)
MCCE Annual Report (2020-2021) coming in July