MD Computer Science K12 standards, K-12 CS Standards by grade band or K-12 CS Standards by concept
Resources used by Maryland teachers that were demonstrated in the Playground at Hood.
Resources by area of interest
|Elementary School||Middle School||High School|
Annotations of K-5 Maryland CS standards
Skill progressions for K-5 Maryland CS
Computational Thinking in English Language Arts
Highly Recommended HS level Resources
|Evaluation Tool for CS Units|
|University Partners||School District Teams||Facilitators and Providers|
CS Educator standards support resources
Articles about what MD districts are doing.
Standards for CS Teachers.
PD provider rubric to reflect on alignment to CS Teacher Standards.
|Kibo Robots for PK-2nd grade||Unruly Splats: Active Coding grades K-8||BirdBrain Robots for K-12|
- CS Matters in Maryland (http://csmatters.org/)
- MSDE Computer Science area (http://marylandpublicschools.org/programs/Pages/CTE/ComputerScience/CS.aspx)
- Maryland Codes (https://www.marylandcodes.org/)
- National Computer Science Framework (https://k12cs.org/)
- National K-12 Computer Science Standards (https://www.csteachers.org/page/standards)
- CS Teacher standards (https://csteachers.org/page/standards-for-cs-teachers)
- Computational Thinking Competencies for Teachers (https://www.iste.org/standards/computational-thinking)
Are you looking for ideas for online resources that could be useful for teachers and students engaged in home learning?
Would you like recommendations for the best CS education options that you don't want to miss?
Micro-credential workshops and badges to build teacher capacity across all areas of computer science.