Maryland CS Professional Learning at Hood College!
Maryland K-12 educators, administrators, and faculty join us for a week-long professional learning opportunity at Hood College! Learn new curriculum, and skills, and build community. All of our facilitators are passionate about inspiring creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking and look forward to meeting you.
- July 17th- July 21st | Frederick, MD
Every educator who attends in-person PD summer 2023 gets a free micro:bit!
Join the free Tuesday evening maker space event to see how people use them at all levels... and join the Escape Room challenge
- Community day for all educators including administrators and other stakeholders W 7/19
- Pk-12 M-F 7/17-21, multiple sessions
- Higher Education, T-Th 7/18-20
click on the map to see the larger version
What to Bring
- Laptops and Charger
- Favorite snacks (all registered participants will get a water bottle and swag bag upon arrival)
- Enthusiasm and thinking caps!
Want to help build community with your fellow MCCE/Maryland Codes attendees? A sign-up sheet is available in the lobby of Hodson near the main check in where you can sign up to enjoy a meal, explore the city, go for a run, or just hang out! The list is driven by all our attendees, so if there's an activity you want to try, and it's not already listed, please include it!
Learn more about the robots and activities that are used in Maryland Wednesday